Coronavirus – Information and FAQs
Updated: 19-04-2021 – 2:00pm
Is the Radmoor Centre Open?
The Fitness Suite is now open. Unfortunately we are still having to limit numbers in the gym to 15 users at any one time to ensure social distancing is maintained. This will be reviewed by our H&S Officer as government guidelines change.
However, for your peace of mind when we do open your safety will still be our top priority
- When you arrive at the Centre your temperature will be taken.
- At Reception, you will be issued with your own personal sanitisation bottle and a cloth so you clean each piece of equipment before and after use.
- We are still operating the “hourly” booking system, if you wish to book a slot, please call us on 01509 517110.
- You will note some changes in this area to allow social distancing, we have had to move some of the larger equipment but this should not affect your training programme.
- We have shielded off as much equipment as possible for your safety.
- With regards to the provision of changing facilities. The re-opening of these will depend on the advice in the government guidelines, until such time all users will need to arrive and leave in their training kit.
- The Spa area will also remain closed for the foreseeable future.
Will I be able to book an exercise class?
Exercise classes are currently unavailable. According to government guidelines these should potentially return w/c 17th May unless anything changes. As soon as we can we will open online bookings for classes.
I am an Annual Member will I get the time back?
Yes, we will add the amount of time we were closed onto the end of your membership.
Unfortunately, the Restaurant is still closed to in house seated bookings at this time. Potentially as of w/c 18th May you should be able to book into our Thursday night service and themed evenings. We are however open for Radmoor@home Gourmet Dinner boxes. For more information on these please check the Radmoor Restaurant website page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question we have not answered.
We will keep you up to date on our webpage and social media pages. Thank you for continued support.